I’ve seen this simple creative activity on Twitter and fell in love with it 🙂 All this activity requires is a piece of paper, a marker, and a straw. You can view a video of two paper worms racing here.
Below are the simple steps you can follow to make your own paper worm:
- Take a square piece of paper and equally divide the paper into four slim rectangles.
- Fold one of the rectangle pieces.
- Round the corners of the folded rectangle to create soft edges.
- Draw a face on the top fold with your marker.
- Grab your straw and start blowing air to make the worm move:)
This is such an easy and fun activity you can try with your kids or with even with adults at home. Enjoy!